How are the Margin Requirements calculated?
- You would need to apply a straightforward equation in order to compute your Margin.
- The Contract Size, Lots, Price, and Leverage of your Live Account would need to be gathered.
- We obtain Contract Size, Lots, and Price from MetaTrader.
- By selecting the Specification tab on the particular Pair or Instrument on MetaTrader, you may find your Contract Size.
- The price can be found on the MetaTrader chart for the particular pair or instrument.
- You can find the number of Lots on the pair's or instrument's chart.
Here is how the equation will be calculated: Leverage = Quantities x (Contract Size x Price).
Please sign in to leave a comment.