What is the minimum age requirement to open an account with Sway Markets and begin trading?
- On the day of registration, your age must be at least 18 years old. When underage users are discovered, their accounts are immediately suspended.
Is it possible to sign up under my parent's name if I am under 18 years old?
- Only the person whose name is on the account should log in to it.
Where is Sway Markets located?
- Our mailing address is Sway Markets
What forms of identification can I use in the Know Your Customer (KYC) process?
- One of the following forms of identification is needed for Proof of Identity (POI) purposes:
Documentation of permanent residences, such as a driver's license, passport, or national identification card.
Other forms of identification and temporary residence permits are not accepted.
If you want full access to your account, you'll need to finish the Know Your Customer (KYC) verification process. For security reasons, Sway Markets does not permit deposits or the creation of Live Accounts for users whose accounts have not been verified.
KYC Document Guidelines:
- Documentation must have an official government seal or stamp.
- Please provide a front and back scan of the document.
- All four corners of the paper need to be legible.
- Customers must be over the age of eighteen.
- Invalid or out-of-date documents are not acceptable. (The system will automatically invalidate the document five days before it expires.)
- No computer or mobile device screenshots are allowed.
- Be sure to include your DOB.
- Make sure there is no protection on the file.
- You can only upload images in .jpeg or.png format.
Any documents found to have been tampered with or altered will be immediately rejected, and any minors found will be placed on indefinite suspension.
Acceptable: Complete Documentation Is Provided (all four corners showing), the image quality is quite high-quality, genuine and unaltered versions.
Unacceptable: The document has some tears in it, this view obscures some details.
How do I get in touch with Sway Markets Support?
- You can reach one of our agents at any time through a number of channels, including but not limited to: Our website features a live chat feature, Submit this form to send an email, Fill out our call-back form to request a call-back.
When contacting us via email or requesting a callback, a response may take up to 24 hours.
Are there any restricted countries that are off-limits for membership?
- We are unable to provide our services to customers located in certain countries at this time due to local legislation. If access to our site is denied or restricted in your country of residence, we cannot be held responsible.
Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Botswana, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cuba, Crimea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Kenya, Pakistan, the Republic of the Congo, Russia, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Do you provide an Islamic Trading Account?
- For those interested, Sway Markets does offer Islamic Trading Accounts. The Shariah-compliant nature of an Islamic Trading Account is attributable to the absence of swap and rollover fees
How do I get my referral link?
Whilst you're logged into your account kindly follow this link : https://my.swaymarkets.com/partnership/links
Please sign in to leave a comment.